United Way 211

Free information and referral service available to anyone in Seneca County with a health or human service need

United Way 211 serves as a vital connection to community resources for everyone in Seneca County.

Community Resource Advisors are available 24/7 and are trained to listen, ask questions, assess needs and connect callers to community resources from a database of thousands of national, state and local resources. We also offer translation services to ensure that language is not a barrier to people seeking help.

Dial 2-1-1 for information about:

  • Food, housing & utility assistance
  • Employment services
  • Drug and alcohol treatment
  • Child and family support
  • Healthcare
  • Legal services
  • Veteran services
  • Tax preparation services
  • and more!
First Call for Help

In addition to the support provided through 2-1-1, TSUW First Call for Help maintains limited funds which in partnership with Tiffin Citadel Salvation Army can be directly allocated to assist residents of Tiffin and Seneca County.

To apply for financial assistance from First Call for Help:

  1. Complete and submit the form at the link below. You will be asked to provide a copy of your photo ID, proof of residency in Seneca County (outside of Fostoria city limits), and a copy of the bill(s) with which you are requesting assistance.
  2. Visit the Salvation Army at 505 E Market Street in Tiffin anytime during their business hours to complete the intake process. Your application is not complete until you have finalized it at the Salvation Army.