First Call For Help (FCFH) is the arm of Tiffin-Seneca United Way with the primary mission to provide Information and Referral services to the people of Seneca County. FCFH also has limited funds available to give direct assistance to the people of Tiffin and Seneca County. It is not a separate agency on its own, but is a service of Tiffin-Seneca United Way.  

Anyone who has a question or problem – no matter if it is simple or serious - may contact First Call For Help to be directed to the appropriate resources to meet your need.

Heating Utilities
Water Assistance
Rent Assistance
Read to Succeed Program
School Supplies for Children
Stuff the Bus
Storybook Festival
Holiday Assistance
Christmas Corner
Gift Cards for Teens
Help for Senior Citizens
Health Insurance Assistance for the Unemployed
Community Cares - Medical excluding Rx
Disaster Relief
 Make a monetary donation to help a local teen with holiday gifts this year.
Donate Now
When applying for assistance from First Call For Help, please do the following:

Print & fill out the FCFH Application
Submit the FCFH Application & a copy of your photo ID to:
First Call For Help
201 South Washington Street
P.O. Box 368
Tiffin, Ohio 44883
(by mail, or drop off in our 24-hour locked drop box)
If requesting financial assistance - proof of income and a copy of the bill(s) you are requesting assistance for are required. 
For rental assistance, a Landlord Agreement Form and the landlord's W-9 are required for payment.
Other documents may be required depending on type of assistance.

Pre-printed applications as well as other resources and information are available in our 24-hour accessible vestibule in the front of our building.
Application not required for Information and Referral services. We are here to help!
Together We Are Greater
envelope-ophone linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram